Skip Module Navigation
If using a mobile device (Android Phone or Table, or Apple iPad or iPhone), you will need to switch into Desktop Site mode. You can typically find this in the dropdown menu in the upper right corner of the browser. Click here to see the instructions.
Building Construction Services

Building Inspections

The Pasco County Building Department is conducting all occupied structure inspections via our Vuspex Mobile Video Inspections Tool ONLY until further notice. To learn more about Vuspex Mobile Video inspections, please visit:

Central Permitting

As COVID - 19 (coronavirus) continues to impact our communities and world we want to share the changes we are making in building construction services central permitting office.

Central Permitting is accepting DROP OFF PERMITS ONLY at the customer service window on the first floor of the West Pasco Government Center in New Port Richey.
The Central Permitting Offices in Dade City and Land O’ Lakes are open.
Contractors are encouraged to use our online permitting system ( for Reroofs; HVAC Changeouts; Plumbing; Electrical; etc.
Permits will be worked on in the order they are received. ONLINE PAYMENTS/CHECKS ONLY. This will remain in effect until further notice. Please call 727-847-8126 with any questions.

Message Bar

Welcome to the Pasco County Citizen Portal

We are pleased to offer our citizens, businesses, and visitors access to government services online, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

For a more "Mobile" option, download the Contractor Central App to your phone or tablet (from the App Store for iOS or Google Play for Android). For instructions on what to do once you have downloaded the app, click here: How to use Contractor Central.

What would you like to do today?

To get started, select one of the services listed below or register for an account for additional options.
For detailed instructions to get started, click here: Pasco County Online Permitting.
For a list of all the inspector's cell phone numbers: Inspector Contact Info
Please register for an account (on the right) and then log in to apply for a Permit.  If you are a disabled veteran and are permitting for new accommodations to your residence, please call Central Permitting at 727-847-8126.

For help accessing, questions, or Technical issues about this website, please email:
and please provide pictures, if possible.

For any Contractor Licensing Issues, please email: 
or c
all 727-847-8009

Please wait... Loading...